HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
al.plata
 
tracy1947
 
filipinonumismatist
 
ericgo
 
josie
 
lizjensen001
 
abe
 
DIC
 
Newbie
 
kolektor
 
Most Viewed Topics
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
United States Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
Philippine Gold Coins
BNSP Auction
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
el banco español filipino de isabel II (1852, 1865)
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
Most active topic starters
al.plata
 
filipinonumismatist
 
josie
 
lizjensen001
 
Kalookan
 
nic
 
abe
 
DIC
 
Rudi Smits
 
edbsbc78
 

Share | 
 

 Warning: Ebay.ph fake coins sellers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
filipinonumismatist
Admin


Posts : 275
Points : 54217
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Warning: Ebay.ph fake coins sellers   Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Watch out for ebay.ph sellers: conception_2010, gantalao2010 & urich8211. These guys are selling fake dos mondos and counterstamp coins. Please do not be tempted by the value and rarity of their coins. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.filipinonumismatist.com
richardthebrave



Posts : 76
Points : 27354
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Ebay.ph fake coins sellers   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 am

filipinonumismatist wrote:
Watch out for ebay.ph sellers: conception_2010, gantalao2010 & urich8211. These guys are selling fake dos mondos and counterstamp coins. Please do not be tempted by the value and rarity of their coins. Thanks!

thank you! that confirms my suspicions. Cool
Back to top Go down
nsmanalo



Posts : 3
Points : 20050
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: 1828 MANILA COUNTERSTAMP 8 REALES   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 am

check this on ebay.ph with 7 days remaining

note: im not the owner of this coins nor the seller.regards
Back to top Go down
nsmanalo



Posts : 3
Points : 20050
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: 1828 MANILA COUNTERSTAMP 8 REALES VERY RARE!!!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 am

richardthebrave wrote:
filipinonumismatist wrote:
Watch out for ebay.ph sellers: conception_2010, gantalao2010 & urich8211. These guys are selling fake dos mondos and counterstamp coins. Please do not be tempted by the value and rarity of their coins. Thanks!

thank you! that confirms my suspicions. Cool

the seller is goldmart with 60 positive feedbacks selling this 1828 MANILA COUNTERSTAMP 8 REALES VERY RARE!!! (ebay.ph) selling this coins for P32,000. i just want to know whats your take.
Back to top Go down
filipinonumismatist
Admin


Posts : 275
Points : 54217
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Ebay.ph fake coins sellers   Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 am

I have seen this same coin before. In fact here is the image I saved few years ago. The coin is authentic but based on the price being offered, it is way below when I first encountered it. If you are interested in buying the coin, I suggest that you meet the seller and pay him personally. Check if the coin in the picture is the same coin being offered coz sometime, sellers use old photos or photos by other sellers. Goodluck!

Back to top Go down
http://forum.filipinonumismatist.com
Bantayan



Posts : 64
Points : 28944
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 50
Location : Bantayan Island

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Ebay.ph fake coins sellers   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 pm

filipinonumismatist wrote:
I have seen this same coin before. In fact here is the image I saved few years ago. The coin is authentic but based on the price being offered, it is way below when I first encountered it. If you are interested in buying the coin, I suggest that you meet the seller and pay him personally. Check if the coin in the picture is the same coin being offered coz sometime, sellers use old photos or photos by other sellers. Goodluck!


It was the same coin offered in ebay and in your picture. Thanks for writing that it is authentic that helps me big in my decision to buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bantayan-island.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Warning: Ebay.ph fake coins sellers   Today at 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Warning: Ebay.ph fake coins sellers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ebay Cosplay
» Fake or Real Chrysanthemum stone
» Alleged counterfeit Troika
» I hate ebay sellers!
» eBay Sellers to watch out for

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Coins & Banknotes :: Spanish Colonial Coins-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum