lizjensen001

abe

DIC

kolektor

Most Viewed Topics
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
United States Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
Philippine Gold Coins
BNSP Auction
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
el banco español filipino de isabel II (1852, 1865)
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
Most active topic starters
al.plata

filipinonumismatist

josie

lizjensen001

Kalookan

nic

abe

DIC

Rudi Smits

edbsbc78

Share | 

The end an era...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
filipinonumismatist
Admin

PostSubject: The end an era...   Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Who could forget the legacy and contribution of the Arroyo government with the famous "ARROVO" notes, one of the most controversial notes ever produced. ARROVO notes are not that common but it would definitely gain attention as the Arroyo administration exits the stage.

Watch out for the rare ARROVO starnote. This note will soon become a prized collectors item.

Back to top Go down
http://forum.filipinonumismatist.com
pinoynotes1

PostSubject: Re: The end an era...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 am

Ah! the "ARROVO" notes, I wonder if in years to come these notes will stand for what Gloria was, a mistake. Let's all hope this new Ex-Presidents child makes a better President than the last Ex-Presidents child. Come to think of it, isn't it time to let one of the other rich families have their turn to be President?
Back to top Go down
http://pinoynotes.hostoi.com/
Bantayan

PostSubject: Re: The end an era...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm

For me as an foreigner its funny to watch that last President voting. If i could trust the international press arround 80% of all Philippino Voters are selling their Vote for some Pesos. But everybody is crying a little bit that the country is still one of the pourest. If the citisens are corrupt and sell their vote how could you think that somebody who has to pay you for your voting could change the country. Instead of showing things what he like to change and showing how his Opinion of a nice future.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.bantayan-island.net/
filipinonumismatist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The end an era...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 am

Politics just like any other politics around the world varies with culture. I guess Westerner such as yourself cannot fully understand the system or how the system works here. The media is otherwise a failure in terms of delivering the news because they always put the situation to the understanding of the Westerners. There are things even though ugly and bad in the eyes of foreigners can only be the proper solution to solve some issues or problems. It does not mean that giving money during campaign is already an act of buying votes. Sometimes, people do need money to vote because that is the only literal means to get to the voting precints. Of course, they have to pay for the fares and they have to eat along the way. For a poor Filipino who does not fully understand the meaning of economics, benefits the effects of GDP, or comprehend jargon of the stock market. Voting is not only a right but a struggle. But this does not mean that it is a norm of the entire country. Even though I myself is a Filipino, some parts of the country like Mindanao has their own respective practices also that I myself cannot fully understand. But this doesn't mean that we have to be judgmental or hasty in our conclusion. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.filipinonumismatist.com
kolektor

PostSubject: Re: The end an era...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:43 am

Its nice to hear the new government is opening its doors for public scrutiny and accountability. I hope P-NOY's commitment and dedication continues and would fave way for a new type of governance.
Back to top Go down
pinoynotes1

PostSubject: Re: The end an era...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Talking about elections......An federal election was called today, here in Australia. It's not hard to pick the winner this time, The Labor Party leader... An unmarried woman who is a marxist and an atheist. The Liberal Party leader...A married father of 3, an ex-Jesuit who still thinks Adam and Eve were real people. With any luck Australia will have it's first elected female Prime Minister.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoynotes.hostoi.com/
Bantayan

PostSubject: Re: The end an era...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 pm

@FN

Thanks for opening my eyes. That with traveling to home vor voting i foget totally. Don´t think bad in me i only try to understand how things are function. I am now married 3 years and totally happy in leaving here. I belive that i never understand all but i try to do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bantayan-island.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end an era...   Today at 3:44 am

Back to top Go down

The end an era...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Coins & Banknotes :: Philippine Banknotes :: All About Notes-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Hobbies - Others | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum